Wednesday 3 October 2012

Good news, bad news.

The good news is, the new protective cover for my phone has been shipped and will be here any day this week.

The bad news is this.

Ouch.

The good news is, I had a phone call to say that the company who make tLP's wheelchair have decided to pay 60% of the costs of the last repair, and there is a cheque in the post.

The bad news is, I'm not sure when I'm going to have time to get to Milton Keynes to use the money in the cheque to pay for the repair to the phone

But the good news is, it still works, it's only the back which is covered in shattered glass, the cover will stop it happening again, and even once I've paid to have it fixed, there will still be some money left over to go towards the next repair bill

In other news, I don't like medicina syringes.

But it turns out that deeply shiny artex ceilings wipe clean very nicely, as long as you catch the spray before it sets.

I'm thinking of trying Tippex on the bits I missed.

Tia

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin