Sunday 7 August 2011

New Wine

Lots to think about, lots to process. Beautiful weather, lovely friends, speakers I could have listened to for hours except that one hours' speech was enough to think about for the rest of the day (and week and month).

For the first time ever, I am not at the annual Special Kids in the UK summer camp, the dates having clashed. So I'm even more pleased we were able to import some of our Special Kids friends, as well as making new ones.
I just love how these two can go months without seeing each other, and still be the very best of friends when they meet up.
And I love how much of a cool dude my Princess is getting to be.
but never too cool to do the washing up.

Good to spend time with God too; I do like it when He comes on holiday with us. Almost too much to think about; a very differently deep and rich week which I shall be feeding off for a while.

I'm seeing a different kind of a future now to the one I thought I had even a few weeks ago, and I'm very interested in seeing how it will all work out.

And, my potted thought for the week, "There are no distorted mirrors in God's House." So if we are all made in His image, and if He is beautiful...

Tia

1 comment:

Sara said...

I am intrigued by your different future comment, hope you feel able to share soon. I'm hoping to make new wine next year.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin