Tuesday 21 July 2009

Why?

Mum, Mummy, Mum, Mummy Tia, Mum, Why we going out?
Why we going shopping?
Why we need food?
Why we get hungry?
Why we need to eat?
Why we eat to grow?
Why we...oooo Mummy, you a bit shouty.
And one member of the household who is jolly pleased I have had no laptop for the last couple of weeks.
The first time he's sat on my lap properly since he moved in I think. Great.

But what's this? More than one picture? That can only mean one thing - I HAVE INTERNET ACCESS ONCE MORE!
Thank you, Mr Fixit! And Mrs Fixit for loaning him out. Oh, and Master Fixit for going to bed without Daddy's help.

Scared to go to bed now incase it all fades away again overnight...
Tia

4 comments:

Sandy said...

welcome back ! .. I missed you :)

thankyou fixit family ! ..

one thing Tia ..about the iternet probs did you ask him WHY ? lol

Anonymous said...

Yeah--isn't it great to have things working as they should!'
Debra

Trina and Jophie said...

Woo Hoo! I've got my Tia back! WHeeeee!

Trina and Jophie

HennHouse said...

Yeah!!

And we've got a case of the "whys" around here, too.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin