Tuesday 23 December 2008

Yesterday

Yesterday
All our lurgies seemed so far away
Now it looks as though they're here to stay
Oh let's go back to yesterday.

Suddenly,
Little Fish has a fever of 39 degrees
And has puked a puddle on my knee
Her lurgy might be killing me.

Why it wouldn't go,
I don't know, no one will say
I just want to know
If they'll be ill on Christmas Day, hey, hey, hey

Yesterday
Mog was wide awake, hip hip, hurray
Today she slept the day away
It's bedtime now and she wants to play

What this germ might be
I don't know, no one will say
I just want to see
Them both well for Christmas Day, hey hey hey



All I want for Christmas is a week of sleep
A week of sleep
A week of sleep.
All I want for Christmas is a week of sleep.
A week
Of
Sleep.


I think blogging abilities and general all over brain functioning would be improved no end.

I am off. To dream, perchance to sleep.
Tia

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin