Friday 26 December 2008

Holidays are here again

We are off on our holidays for a week from tomorrow. Eight cottages, eight families (we hope, one child in hospital so one family may have to join us a couple of days late), seven days of retreating from the real world and living in our own little enclave with neighbours who understand what it's like to have a child with a disability.

I'm not sure what internet access, if any, I'll have while I'm away. I thought I'd seen a WiFi sign on one of the things I'd read about the cottages, but there's definitely nothing there now. My dongle has gone for a wander, and my phone is ancient and unhip. So I probably shan't be around until the New Year - I hope those of you who are out celebrating have a good time, and those of you who are staying in have a peacefully uneventful night.

See you in 2009,
Tia

2 comments:

Robyn said...

hope to be joining you (and adjoining you!) before 2009..
if not, have fun and be thinking of you xx

Alesha said...

I pray you have a wonderful time!!!

Enjoy your new year - however you choose to celebrate it - noisy and exuberant, or quiet and peaceful!!! :-)

Alesha

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin