Thursday 24 July 2008

We're all going on a summer holiday

We're all going on a summer holiday
No more broadband for a week or two
Mud and mayhem on a GirlGuide holiday
No home comforts for me or you
For a week or two.

Went shopping today for just two days out of the five we're awayIt's a good job we're not taking the tent any more - not entirely certain where we'd put it! Little Fish will have to make do with just one wheelchair too.

In other news, Goldie's teacher brought these to our house last nightin memory of Goldie.

I don't think we'll have internet access over the next few days. If I can sort out how to join in from a long distance we may just be taking part in the summer bloggy giveaway carnival. But doing so will depend how organised I am before we leave tomorrow morning! It starts on Monday, so if I'm not here, do go and have a look anyway - lots of other people wanting to give things away.

Have a good week, and I'll be back on Wednesday if not before.
Tia

3 comments:

Alesha said...

Tia, I pray you have
safe travels,
well and happy girls (including the guides!),
fun and relaxing days,
and maybe a nap or two!

Enjoy!
Alesha

Doorless said...

Enjoy and have a safe trip. Will be praying. How thoughtful of Goldies teacher. I am so happy for you.
Virginia

Caroline said...

Have a great time - B & J have left this morning for a weeks Scout camp - hope the weather is kind to you all.

Caroline

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin